DATE: 19th May 2016
LOCATION: Volta, 36-43 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V0A
Colocation, On-Premise or Cloud?
The fire in Holborn last April and its aftermath gave many organisation leaders pause for thought on how IT services are provisioned. Secure disaster recovery, backup and storage are especially critical for legal firms, due to the sensitive nature of their data.
This event is hosted by Volta Data Centres and CoreData Cloud. Attendees will benefit from insightful talks from leading data centre experts.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Share and learn best practices regarding backup, storage and disaster recovery
- Debate choice between colocation, on-premise and cloud
- Network with your peers from the legal industry in an informal atmosphere
|15:00 – 15:30||Registration with refreshments|
|15:30 – 15:40||Welcome & introduction by Jonathan Arnold|
|15:40 – 16:10||Interactive session from the end-users prospective|
|16:10 – 16:40||Q&A|
|TBC||Jonathan ArnoldManaging DirectorVolta Data Centres|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Facilities Professionals from legal organisations
- IT Professionals from legal organisations
- Operations Professionals from legal organisations
- Technology Professionals from legal organisations
HOW TO GET THERE:
- 7 minutes walk from Farringdon Station
- 10 minutes walk from Barbican Station
- 15 minutes walk from Old Street Station
Register now to reserve your seat as capacity is limited and it is a first come first served basis event: